Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 8 months ago

Do you have empathy and what's your sign?

I've had empathy for narcissists and psychopaths but I didn't know they were and I even helped them. They obviously destroyed me afterwards. But I've never hurt/harmed anyone. I've also helped those who disliked them.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

As in horoscope sign? I'm a cancer sun, Scorpio rising, and libra moon.

I feel a lot of empathy towards everything. I cry when my food falls on the floor because I feel bad for it.

Like when I found out the reasons some bananas have brown spots because they ripen to much it made me cry. Im not joking. I was like '' it doesn't get eaten and then it thinks its not ripe enough so it tries to ripen more but then no one eats it because it turns brown'

stupid I knooooooowwww

• Snoopy
      Lv 5
      8 months agoReport

Me too. Too sensitive. My cat cries a lot he is a cancer / moon in Gemini. Moon in Gemini are very sensitive like moon in virgo as I remember this guy crying for me Leo/moon in Gemini. Leos are heartless but he cried because of air moon.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Do I have empathy for others and can relate with them? Yes, I can. I got the ability to, but that doesn’t mean I always use it or care. It’s usually only for those I care about will I have any for. There’s a lot of people out there who don’t deserve it so.

• 8 months ago

Well empathy is not a badge to wear, It is not necessary for me to proclaim and place emphasis on something like that because it varies between individuals and circumstances. You can’t measure it or weigh it, nor can you summon it up. One either has it for a given individual, situation, or not. That is not the same thing as being naive about people or expectations. We have all seen phony laughs, smiles and feigned interests in individuals. Same goes for genuine sincere empathy.

Astrology is only entertainment

Enjoy your day

Source(s): Cancer Stellium
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.