Should I pull my son out of school?

I know it's his dream and all, and he has some good friends, but he's been getting hurt so much and has had some bad run-ins with some really dangerous people. It seems like every time there's a class trip something goes wrong and someone tries to hurt him. Like there was a time where they went camping... show more I know it's his dream and all, and he has some good friends, but he's been getting hurt so much and has had some bad run-ins with some really dangerous people. It seems like every time there's a class trip something goes wrong and someone tries to hurt him. Like there was a time where they went camping and some grown man beat him up in the woods and his classmates were attacked by gangsters. One time they just went to the mall and there was this guy who was choking him in the food court for no reason. He's gotten attacked by grown men while walking home too and there's a girl who's stalking him and not even the police are able to stop her. She's even shown up in our house and threatened me with a knife, and she stabbed one of his teachers once during school hours and still runs free. She is obsessed with my boy and I don't want him to get hurt. I know he likes his friends and teachers and wants to do this, but its killing me inside. I don't know what to do. I don't want to crush his feelings.
2 answers 2