How can I keep her as my friend?

We have never dated or anything like its a different story. She is a really good friend and my only friend. My other friends are losers and they just break my stuff and boy race they are like little babies. In a way she is my hero I really like hanging out with her we mostly hangout at the gym and at work on break.... show more We have never dated or anything like its a different story. She is a really good friend and my only friend. My other friends are losers and they just break my stuff and boy race they are like little babies. In a way she is my hero I really like hanging out with her we mostly hangout at the gym and at work on break. I have been to her house a couple of times. Today she told me she appalled for a job at a gym over the other side of town which will mean she will leave the gym I'm at and also the supermarket where we work I want to leave as well but not until I'm a PT as she already is. It will suck without her at work she is the biggest highlight of my day and working without her sucks. It's like I will see less and less of her and what if she moved away or something I would go nuts without her. Will I have to hangout with the losers? I bet I will kill myself if I lost her. I am surprised she would even talk to a loser like me but being with her she could give me a chance to make friends with her friends who will probably be girls and the are nicer than guys. Her boyfriend is nice I mean anyone is fine I don't want some losers who never shower and cause trouble. I have never told her any of this It will be to hard she will think I'm a loser. I just don't to lose her she is the only friend I have I would go crazy without her?
1 answer 1