What could this mean? ( dreamt about an ex best friend )?

I’m 17 and few years ago i had this friend and we were best friends, we met each other at 11 then become best friends from there upto 14 then had a big bust up. As a person she changed and i was starting to see a toxic, two faced nasty side to her. I was hearing gossip behind my back she was sarcastic about me to a... show more I’m 17 and few years ago i had this friend and we were best friends, we met each other at 11 then become best friends from there upto 14 then had a big bust up. As a person she changed and i was starting to see a toxic, two faced nasty side to her. I was hearing gossip behind my back she was sarcastic about me to a friend because i didn’t like fair rides or anything with heights as i had a fear of them she said ‘wow she’s scared of everything’. Anyway that was the start,i went to her 14th birthday with her and her friends, it was awkward. Something felt off, i was talking to her friends i was being friendly and social able. I was talking to them and she came up behind pushed me out the way then blanked me i felt confused and hurt. She looked jealous and cold. She barely spoke to me either i felt unwanted there. I was upset so that lead to me leaving her birthday early. After she was saying indirects about me online about my fear of heights and anxiety to use against me. I won’t go into detail but yeah. I called her out on it. She really wanted a fight. Then yeah we had a big bust up and it ended. Last year i reached out tried to bury the hatchet, make peace with her a part of me hoped we could make it up but no she was really bitter and got personal threw it back in my face. Some times i dream about her, even though i rarely think of her anymore, i see her face staring at me. In other dreams before we are good friends as if nothing happened. Does this mean anything?
2 answers 2