How can I get my friend back?

I’m a 21 year old guy. In the fall I had a co worker my age who liked me. She would run up to me while I was working and hug me and hang on me. I took this as “she likes me”. So one day in conversation I asked her what her favorite treat was. As if I was getting it for myself. I came back and gave them to her, and... show more I’m a 21 year old guy. In the fall I had a co worker my age who liked me. She would run up to me while I was working and hug me and hang on me. I took this as “she likes me”. So one day in conversation I asked her what her favorite treat was. As if I was getting it for myself. I came back and gave them to her, and asked her if she wanted to hang out some time. We went on to get ice cream, go to the mall, share milk shakes, hold hands, etc. we never kissed. And she used to text me “goodnight” “wyd” all the time. She liked me in a romantic way right? Anyway, she cut contact with me months ago when she left the company. We recently got back into contact on social media. She seems to have nothing for me anymore, and doesn’t seem to want to be friends. She now has a boyfriend, and they look like they are going to get married. I’m so jealous. I loved this girl and wanted to keep hanging her. Above all, she was a good friend. I’ve always struggled to get friends. Any way I can get her back as a friend? We’ve gone jogging twice in a group. I want a one on one hangout. Any ideas that wouldn’t scare her? Thoughts? I miss her and her texts so much. I miss how things were.
3 answers 3