Social servies?

Social services got involved when i was pregnant due to my partners previous relationship. She lied about alot of things which social services believed. Our relationship at first wasnt the best and we did have alot of arguments and fights. There was times we had phoned the police on eachother which made the... show more Social services got involved when i was pregnant due to my partners previous relationship. She lied about alot of things which social services believed. Our relationship at first wasnt the best and we did have alot of arguments and fights. There was times we had phoned the police on eachother which made the situation alot worse.
I didnt have the best childhood i had grown up in carehomes and was known to social services. So they thought i wasnt going to be able to manage with a baby.
We had to go through court proceedings and my solictor told me to break up with my partner so i could stand a chance and keep my child. I worked hard and changed my life around for the better. I proved everyone wrong and got to keep my baby and even got congrantulated from the judge and social workers. Social servies closed the case 6 months ago. Not long after that my partner and i got back together everything has been fine until his ex wife has informed social services we are in a relationship and she is concered.
We spoke to a solicitor who told us not to lie if social services ask us and he said he thinks they will make us jump through hoops again but in the end they would leave us alone because we have both completley changed. Mt parter now works full time and had completed numerous courses that social services asked him to do.Do i tell social services we are back together and if so how do i reasure them that there is nothing to be concered about.