Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 months ago

Would it bother you if your girlfriend had a scar down her back from Scoliosis Surgery?

Yes it would bother me. A good surgeon can perform that operation without leaving a scar

• Beast

No because I have a few scars. Even if I didn't, it still wouldn't bother me because I think of scars as road maps of a person's life. A form of their recorded experiences. A part of their personhood.

If you love someone you can overlook all the bad in that someone, love makes us look past all there bad features and just love them for them.

• Foofa

No. Our scars make us who we are and in this case is a symbol of the adversity she's overcome.

I'm not a guy but I would want her to keep it covered. I have a visible scar and it mostly bothers uneducated people and those real bias toward looks the truly vain.

• Ana

No, it wouldn’t bother me. Why would it?

No, scars are part of life as far as I'm concerned.

No it would not

I would hope if I like a guy a lot, that I could overlook that. The way I see it, It's not their fault nor can they change it and it was beneficial to their quality of life.

It would depend on what she looked like in front.