I have a connection but cannot do anything internet related?

Hi so I just reinstalled windows 10 fully clean deleted all my files after thinking it would fix my issue it seemed it had for a little bit now its back anytime I play games or randomly on youtube my internet will "cut" however I clearly have a connection because it shows me that I do idk what to do... show more Hi so I just reinstalled windows 10 fully clean deleted all my files after thinking it would fix my issue it seemed it had for a little bit now its back anytime I play games or randomly on youtube my internet will "cut" however I clearly have a connection because it shows me that I do idk what to do I've tried everything I can think of I really want this issue to fu** off because I have to do a lot of work on my computer and this issue is really getting in the way here are my specs if it would help and everything a can remember leading up to this issue

Specs:
FX 8350
GTX 1050TI
1TB HDD
TP Link WiFi Adapter (I cannot connect without it)

Leading Upto The Problem:

1. Clean windows installation with files
2. Installed a few files that may have been infected
3. Cleaned my PC
4. Complete reinstallation of my PC

Also a few of my computers front audio ports stopped working so I have to use USB Headphones to hear anything I really need this problem gone so if ANYONE can help me out with this ill really appreciate it thanks in advance :)

Edit: This doesn't happen on ANY other devices and I cannot ping during this time