Only smile for me?

I remember still the day someone smile at me, I was in a different country first time in my life, from a poor country to developed country in Asia, I was walking around I saw a beautiful women she was Caucasian may be from Europe or America don't know, I looked at her I felt shy and so happiness in my heart... show more I remember still the day someone smile at me, I was in a different country first time in my life, from a poor country to developed country in Asia, I was walking around I saw a beautiful women she was Caucasian may be from Europe or America don't know, I looked at her I felt shy and so happiness in my heart when I saw her and she was smiling at me too, I couldn't able to make eye contacts with her, no body did that to me, I felt happiness pure happiness of love first time in life, because my life is sad and sad only only few love come in years, that was a beautiful moment, she was so beautiful, she had some friends too beautiful friends, she stand next to me, I felt frozen inside couldn't able to move my head,
that day I couldn't able to fall asleep I was thinking about her all night long, it took me few days to forget her,

next time the same thing happened when I was at a store, I was with my parents, for some reason my mom and sister was scolding at me like always, I was very emotional because there were so many people there, suddenly I saw a beautiful Caucasian girl there she was sitting there looking at me, I felt very embarrassment because of my mom, she continue scolding me and that girl was looking at me, I couldn't able to make eye contacts with her, I felt very emotional when I was looking at her, that night I cried a lot,

these are few moments of love and happiness in my life

now I back and depressed in my poor country again, only few moments of love I felt
0