Australia Work Visa from UK Scam?

Hi, my partner and I recently expressed an interest in moving to Australia to work from a Visa company called Global Migrate. Long story short, they have sent an email asking for Global Migrate fees- £1800+VAT and Australian Visa Application Fee- $1100 per adult 2 years. Before our application can go... show more Hi, my partner and I recently expressed an interest in moving to Australia to work from a Visa company called Global Migrate.

Long story short, they have sent an email asking for

Global Migrate fees- £1800+VAT

and

Australian Visa Application Fee- $1100 per adult 2 years.

Before our application can go forward.

This smells a bit fishy to me, does anyone have knowledge that this is the correct protocol? I don t want to pay over £3000 just for them to turn around and say they could not find us work.
Update: EDIT: To be clear, the Visa Application fee is correct per adult according to the official embassy website ($1100 each, approx £640 each). I had issue really of the fee from Global Migrate (£1800, £900 each). They said they will pass on my CV to a vast network of employers there (amongst other things I feel I can... show more EDIT: To be clear, the Visa Application fee is correct per adult according to the official embassy website ($1100 each, approx £640 each).

I had issue really of the fee from Global Migrate (£1800, £900 each). They said they will pass on my CV to a vast network of employers there (amongst other things I feel I can probably do myself).

The thing wanting me to go through this company is that you appear to have to pay to apply for a Visa via the official embassy and if rejected there's no refund!