Hey Global Warming Level 7s. Wanna see something interesting about the paid trolls here like Dirac or Climate Realist?

Move the question of any paid troll here. It could be Dirac, Climate Realist, Edward Hitler/Talking Bullox (same person), or really any of these trolls. When you move their question--it'll almost always move back to Global Warming in about 2 minutes. Why? These prlcks monitor this Global Warming section... show more Move the question of any paid troll here. It could be Dirac, Climate Realist, Edward Hitler/Talking Bullox (same person), or really any of these trolls.

When you move their question--it'll almost always move back to Global Warming in about 2 minutes. Why? These prlcks monitor this Global Warming section around the clock.

Every time I move one of their questions--it goes back to Global Warming in a few minutes. It doesn't matter the age of the question. It could be one hour, or it could be one week. It doesn't matter the time. Could be day or night. I can move it once or 5 times in a row. Result is ALWAYS the same.

Go ahead and try it. See what I mean.
1 answer 1