If she trusted me would she be acting like this?

I think my girlfriend really doesn’t trust me and I’m not sure why. Today we got into a fight about me talking with this girl I met earlier this year in one of my courses. We’ve kept in touch since then and it hasn’t been anything more than friendly the entire time. The fight we had today was about this girl going... show more I think my girlfriend really doesn’t trust me and I’m not sure why. Today we got into a fight about me talking with this girl I met earlier this year in one of my courses. We’ve kept in touch since then and it hasn’t been anything more than friendly the entire time. The fight we had today was about this girl going out to watch a playoff game last night with me and my friends at a bar. I didn’t plan on it to happen but we all just got together. My girlfriend doesn’t like sports or my friends so I didn’t invite her because I knew she wouldn’t go. When we talked after I told her where I was and who was there and then everything happened. I tried not to make it into a whole thing but I just wasn’t in the mood to let her blow things out of proportion. Right now she’s calmed down but I’m still annoyed at having to defend being friends with one girl when she has guy friends and I don’t go losing my sh!t when she’s around them. Does all this boil down to her NOT trusting me?
6 answers 6