Would JimZ have liked the way that Galileo was treated?

That is exactly how he wants climatologists to be treated.

Update:

If malicious global warming deniers move this question, I will just move it back.

Update 2:

Thank you to everyone who reported the trolls who posted spam on this question.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Best Answer

I don't think this is a good example for the following reasons:

1) Climate scientists are a majority

2) Galileo was a loner

Also, Mr Z is more of a rebel IMHO, and although he has blocked me, IDK why, but have to say that I respect him, even it we don't always agree. He makes me laugh sometimes.

And also, I don't think anyone should judge to the point of inferring what another person is thinking unless they actually put it in words. That would be wrong IMHO.

I saw Solar Wind's answer, I do hope that you two won't get into a name calling fight...

Source(s): "What is hateful to yourself, do not do to your fellow man. That is the whole Torah; the rest is just commentary. Go and study it." Rabbi Hillel
    • Al P
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

That's a very good answer!

• 5 months ago

The two issues don’t really compare, Galileo lived in a time when religion ruled over science. Religion was terrified of science.

Over the following 400 year religion slowly lost to science to the point where few now seriously doubt science (except for a small percentage of poorly educated American) be it medicine, evolution or climate change, deners tend to be loud and vocal, but really it’s now obvious few are still listening to them outside their own websites, where they invent their own reality. Most of the rest of they world view them as a sad joke, whose time has passed.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

The Update of Climate Realist is hilarious!

He said, "Thank you to everyone who reported the trolls who posted spam on this question"

He spams this board all the time with his paid trolling. But now he's whining because someone is giving it back to him. It was Dirac's bizarre network of sock accounts that reported the answers multiple times until they disappeared.

And Koshka is Dirac. He just changed his user name and avatar (he used to be Pirate).

Check Koshka's throwaway Level 1 account. He has 58 answers in 6 years. FIFTY EIGHT ANSWERS, SIX YEARS!

Koshka is the guy who said Dirac should sue the person calling out Dirac. Koshka made the thread about Actual Dirac/Fake Dirac.

Now you tell me how a guy with nothing vested in Yahoo for 6 years suddenly starts appearing when Dirac is pressured. Tell me why a guy with nothing vested for SIX YEARS defends Dirac TWICE. Tell me why a guy with nothing vested for SIX YEARS is vigorously and bizarrely defending an internet stranger.

Nobody--and I mean NOBODY--would act like that. It's Dirac!!

ROTFLMAO!

Source(s): PURE COMEDY GOLD!
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Climate Reject is a paid Chi Comm troll

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Thorn
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Probably.

This section isn't, is global warming real so anyone who comes here and says it isn't should be reported.

Just like anti vegans who go to the vegan section only to harass vegans.

• Daro
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It is real scientists who are systematically smeared and threatened for trying to have open debates.

This is typical liberal reversal. Gov pays crooks with degrees to parrot gov. propaganda. No matter what happens "its all caused by American made Global Warming".

As soon as anyone comes out with the truth their attacked. The scientists who signed the letter to Trump calling for open debates and documentation from NASA and others ......they were systematically assaulted and smeared. Before that they were acclaimed award winning top men in the field.

Sence the leaked emails discredited gov. they have tripled down on the patter. Totally blocking anyone who disagrees. We see this on the tube every day. They also have started using weather events as "proof" of "man made ......"

Attachment image
  • Cowboy
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

JimZ is a mindless republican

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 6 months ago

Then why do you do it?

• Koshka6 months agoReport

And if there were paid moderators, it would be a good thing against trolls....

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Funny because the greatest analogy to the AGW hoax is the enforcement of the geocentric theory by the Catholic Church.

Major FAIL!!!

• Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

Woah, Realist, back up... of course the Geocentric Theory was not supported by science. Yet it was forced on people, the same way as AGW. That is not science. That is my point.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Jim would have been calling him a commie traitor

• Koshka6 months agoReport

I think he has aversion against establishments, except his political party, but he makes me laugh.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.