Should the GOP send Russians to the 2020 Democratic candidates & their teams?

...The same way the Democrats sent Russians to the Trump campaign associates? We're now learning that people in the highest ranks in Obama's FBI/DOJ/CIA were working with Fusion GPS and they sent FBI operatives, posing as "people with Russian dirt on Hilary" ...to people on Trump's team. In... show more ...The same way the Democrats sent Russians to the Trump campaign associates?

We're now learning that people in the highest ranks in Obama's FBI/DOJ/CIA were working with Fusion GPS and they sent FBI operatives, posing as "people with Russian dirt on Hilary" ...to people on Trump's team.

In fact... Natalia Vesselnetskia (The "Russian from the Trump Jr Trump Tower meeting) met with Glen Simpson (Owner of Fusion GPS, creators of Russian Dossier) the day BEFORE the Tower meeting AND the day after.

Hilary hired Fusion GPS do dig up dirt. I wonder if she knew they were CREATING dirt. Well, the FBI knew the "dirt" was not legitimate & neither was the rest of the supposed "dirt" on Trump and his team.

You wanna know how they knew the other intel was fake?

Because THEY were ALSO sending Russians/people with Russian intel to the Trump team to try & entrap them & frame them with the "dirt" that they themselves were "force-feeding" to Trump's team.

Popodopolous had 3 sets of people sent to him to try to get him to "admit" he had Russian intel on Hilary. These 3 people were working for the FBI. Mifsud, Halper, & the "mystery blonde" that tried to "flirt" the info out of him.

So, let me ask you Democrats/Liberals... would you be cool if people from our DOJ/FBI/CIA were actively sending operatives to Democratic candidates & their teams & family members, trying to entrap them to try & build a phony story about "Russian Collusion?"

Would you like that?
Update: Does anyone know what "ghosting" means? Does Yahoo answers ever "hide" people's questions from "the public?" Ever wonder? (hint... every other major media outlet censors/hides/selectively ousts things they do not agree with... so...) I can't help wondering if my questions... show more Does anyone know what "ghosting" means? Does Yahoo answers ever "hide" people's questions from "the public?" Ever wonder? (hint... every other major media outlet censors/hides/selectively ousts things they do not agree with... so...) I can't help wondering if my questions are reaching "everyone" or simply "just reaching yahoo mods that have an agenda?" Interesting idea, no?