Do you believe intelligent life exists on other planets? If so, do you believe any of them have monitored or visited us?

35 Answers

Relevance
  • e9601:
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

I think it's very possible life exists on other planets. As for visiting us? Maybe.

• 6 months ago

Possible, if they have been or are monitoring us I have no idea.

• Zheia
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Klathu Baradhu Nikthu.

• 6 months ago

All life has a certain intelligence

Even Liberals

As for visiting or Monitoring us

It is a long way to come

But not Impossible

Source(s): Like the Double Negative there ?
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Possible? Yes. Probable? Not sure. Monitored? How? Visited? Too far?

Source(s): Read the book "Rare Earth" by Ward and Brownlee to find out how infrequent and uncommon complex biology and intelligence might be
  • 6 months ago

Allowing for ~1 intelligent life species per spiral galaxy, then there are ~400Billion intelligent life species in the observable Universe. So yes, there is intelligent life on other planets. But the closest might be 2.4 million light years away in the Andromeda Galaxy. And no, they haven't visited Earth.

• YKhan
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

One study found that there are likely 9 star systems within a few hundred light-years who can likely find our planet based on the transit method of finding planets, that the Kepler telescope uses. That's because those star systems are aligned with the plane of our Solar System.

• 6 months ago

There are so many planets that it is very likely advanced life is on other planets. But there is absolutely no scientific evidence that they have ever come to earth.

• Paula
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Yes.

And the word is "believe"

I believe that intelligent life probably exists on other planets in the universe.

There is no evidence that aliens have visited Earth or observed us.

• Who knows, maybe the gods created many realms with human life they watch over at the same time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.