Is he using me for a visa or really loves me?

So I met this guy on a Muslim marriage site. We’re both Muslims. I’m from the UK and he’s from Morocco. We talk for a day and he tells me that he wants to get married if I agree to it. He constantly asks me if I love him and everything was so quick. He literally showed my photo to his family without telling me. I... show more So I met this guy on a Muslim marriage site. We’re both Muslims. I’m from the UK and he’s from Morocco. We talk for a day and he tells me that he wants to get married if I agree to it. He constantly asks me if I love him and everything was so quick. He literally showed my photo to his family without telling me. I keep asking him, how can he love me when he’s never met me in person.
I booked a flight to Morocco, he told me that I should make my own ways to the hotel from airport. It’s like he wasn’t even interested in me coming. I didn’t go in the end so I lost a bit of money. I was just wondering, does he really want me or just that he wants to come to the UK?