Windows 10 unknown app(s) az startup - any idea?

I am not using any cracked software and never visited any adult content sites. This computer is brand new, been using it for 1 month. I realized when the Windows is loaded, 1 or two unknown applications are starting at the same time but I am unable to recognize them because it appears only for a 0.0001 second and... show more I am not using any cracked software and never visited any adult content sites. This computer is brand new, been using it for 1 month. I realized when the Windows is loaded, 1 or two unknown applications are starting at the same time but I am unable to recognize them because it appears only for a 0.0001 second and disappears suddenly at the same time.
It looks like cmd, I can only see black window on the desktop with some icon on the taskbar but neither I can recognize it because it disappears. I am using ESET Smart Security Premium (legal).