Who's fault is it or is it both of our faults and should I even reply back to her text?

My classmate for one of my upper division courses only texts me to ask for my study guide since our tests are heavily based on the study guides. So for the study guide on the final I told her that I would do half of the study guide while she does the other half but I didn't send her my half until she sent me... show more My classmate for one of my upper division courses only texts me to ask for my study guide since our tests are heavily based on the study guides. So for the study guide on the final I told her that I would do half of the study guide while she does the other half but I didn't send her my half until she sent me hers. When the day of the final arrives she texts me to send me my study guide via email and that she was going to take the final exam on a later date. I texted saying that I would send her my half of the study guide if she sent her other half (even though I already finished the whole study guide). She texted saying she wasn't home and that she would send it within an hour but on the hour before the final she texts saying she was stuck downtown and wasn't able to send it. An hour after my final she texts me asking what was on the final so I just texted her a general answer that the instructor went over during class about what the final was going to be composed of. Then she texts me asking specifically what were the written competency questions so I just texted back saying it was the questions asked on the study guide. She then texts me again if I can send her my study guide to which I reply that I can help her with any of the specific questions that she's stuck on but she texts me again to send her what I have and that she would fill out any of the remaining blanks since she was studying for our other final for another class that's required for graduation.
Update: I texted back replying that I would not send her my study guide and that I had to finish the remaining portions last minute during the morning of the final since she wasn't able to contribute her part of the end. I also texted her saying I allowed this to go on for way too long and that I should've told her... show more I texted back replying that I would not send her my study guide and that I had to finish the remaining portions last minute during the morning of the final since she wasn't able to contribute her part of the end. I also texted her saying I allowed this to go on for way too long and that I should've told her a long time ago that she will need to do her own work. "At the university level we all should be doing our own work. I would not trust other students answers.
Update 2: Do your own work, don't count on another student to do your work or do the work as well as you could yourself. I think that you do not prioritize your coursework. There is more to life than school, but when you are a student you should put some time into learning the material yourself."
Update 3: Then she replies back saying this "Says the girl who asked to see my study guide last minute... hours before the exam...instead of doing her own work...at the "university level." 1) Keep that same energy when you see me in person. 2) You have NEVER contributed to my education so don't feel... show more Then she replies back saying this "Says the girl who asked to see my study guide last minute... hours before the exam...instead of doing her own work...at the "university level." 1) Keep that same energy when you see me in person. 2) You have NEVER contributed to my education so don't feel special. 3) You obviously need to take your own advice and learn to prioritize your work instead of doing everything last minute. 3) Focus on yourself."
Update 4: I also forgot to mention that I did tell her I do my work last minute but at least I do my work and not rely on others. On the day for our 2nd exam for our class (the exam before our final), she was asking me again if I can send her my study guide.
Update 5: I told her I was doing the study guide last minute (which was true) but I wasn't able to finish the last 2 chapters so I gave in and said I would send her my study guide if she sent me hers but when I got her study guide it was basically a copy and paste from the instructor's powerpoints. lol
Update 6: Basically what I'm asking is who's fault is it or is it both and should I even reply back to her text?
0