What’s wrong with vitamins?

First problem with vitamins is vitamin k. Why is it called vitamin k instead of vitamin f? What happened to f, g, h, i and j? I mean, who discovered vitamin k? Professor Klu Klux? Next is the b vitamins. B1, b2, b3, b5, b6, b7, b9, and b12. What the hell? Did scientists forget how to count? I get why not b4,... show more First problem with vitamins is vitamin k. Why is it called vitamin k instead of vitamin f? What happened to f, g, h, i and j? I mean, who discovered vitamin k? Professor Klu Klux?

Next is the b vitamins. B1, b2, b3, b5, b6, b7, b9, and b12. What the hell? Did scientists forget how to count? I get why not b4, because it was taken by before, but why not vitamins b8, 10 and 11? That wouldn’t even be a problem if they didn’t call them all vitamin b in the first place. Especially when there are empty slots between f-j.