Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 6 months ago

Why do vegans love to lie about humans being herbivores when we are omnivores?

Update:

Btw I mean Some , not all

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Best Answer

Because they’re tree huggers who get butthurt and have to feel like they’re better than anyone and everyone. 🤷🏻‍♀️ When in reality, all they’re doing is missing out on the one life we live!

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

This is not a dietary issue with those vegans, it is a political issue. And there is no truth in politics.

• 6 months ago

Some are born in families who don't eat animals and, would get sick if they do eat meat.

• 6 months ago

"Why do vegans love to lie about humans being herbivores when we are omnivores?"

The reason why that SOME vegans (as you corrected yourself on) love to lie about humans being herbivores, is that they know that there are people who has a high gullibility factor, and can easily be sold on such things, especially if they mix a little of what used to be considered as science fact, that's long since been debunked. For some it is as was pointed out a lack of education, others the high gullibility factor I mentioned earlier. There though neither education or intelligence has anything to do with how gullible, or easily someone can be lead to believe certain things.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

I too am living proof that the human body does not require animal products.

Omnivore means you can eat plant and animals. It does not mean you need both.

• Thorn
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I'm living proof that the human body does not require animal products.

Omnivore means you can eat plant and animals. It does not mean you need both.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Most vegans don't say that. Only the especially stupid ones. To be fair though, vegans don't have the monopoly on stupidity.

• Jenny6 months agoReport

Then why is it in your bio on every social media platform, you constantly remind everyone that you’re so totally vegan, and you get so defensive when someone questions your “lifestyle”? I’ve never met a more pushy group of people. Y’all are worse than jahovahs witnesses.

• 6 months ago

We were not designed to rip apart flesh of an animal with our bare teeth. I cannot answer why some people say herbivores but what I can do is refer you to this great doctor. Dr. Michael Greger has scholarly articles and research backed 100s of years to answer just about any questions you may have. Hope that helps!

• missusa20036 months agoReport

@Wendigo, A few of my friends have been vegan for 23 years. My dietician who happens to be vegan also guides other's who are non-vegan. All I'm saying is a vegan lifestyle works for me. Not for everyone, it's a personal choice.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

they just have an agenda ........................

• Jay R
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Yours is the first reference I've heard regarding this "lie". It's you who is lying.

• Wendigo
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

before I took a break for just over two years, answering once in a while during that time I was taking a break.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.