Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 year ago

My wife wants to wear bikini in our trip to thailand.We are from bangladesh and are muslim.?

The last visit she saw many ladies without caring about their weight or age wore them. But i dont know if should i let her do so.Is bikini and undergarments same.

• Foofa
    1 year ago

Most people are going to be more concerned that you think you have to "let" your wife (presumably a fully grown adult woman) wear something or not wear something. Let her decide what to wear.

• 1 year ago

Can't do any harm

• 1 year ago

Have you ever heard the saying, "Happy wife, happy life." There is no real harm in letting your wife indulge a womanly fantasy. In fact, you should encourage her to preview the bikini for you in your bedroom and complement her good looks. Women put a lot of effort into their appearance and being told they are beautiful by the man they love means a lot to them. I urge you to find ways to make your wife happy by encouraging her secret naughty side. ...you won't be sorry.

• Alan H
    1 year ago

You do not rule your wife.

Discuss it together, lovingly

• Maria
    1 year ago

Your first duty as a husband is to make your wife happy and your home harmonious. It’s not to tell her what to wear. If she wants to wear a bikini, let her do it.

A bikini is not an undergarment. It’s what normal women all over the world wear to the beach. Let your wife be normal and happy.

• Cara
    1 year ago

On the beach she can wear a light, loose cotton dress or blouse over the bikini until she feels confident enough to take it off, and that will be when she sees that other women are also wearing bikinis.

• 1 year ago

I know but u know I don't think anybody from my country wears such and she has never worn it before

Do you think your wife is too stupid to know how to put it on?

What does her religion or home country have to with anything.

Are you ashamed of your wife?

Do you not want your wife to be comfortable when she goes to enjoy the beach?

If your eyes are wandering to others on the beach that is your problem not hers.

No bikinis and undergarments are not the same but do look similar. Just like a baby;s diaper has the same shape as a head covering.

• 1 year ago

Yes. You only live once

• John
    1 year ago

I think it's great and as an American I find the shawl thing pretty silly to begin with. I'll tell you what will almost certainly happen though. Let her buy the bikini, go to Thailand, let her put on the bikini. Chances are high she will be too modest to wear it in public. But she will have done it that far, which is a lot in itself.

• 1 year ago

No, a bikini is NOT the same as undergarments.