Ideas for turning my sons closet into a “prison” cell?

My 8 year old son is absolutely obsessed with his grandfather who is a retired sheriff. Recently, we’ve given him a little uniform, badge and a pair of handcuffs. He’s been going around the house solving “crimes” and arresting the perpetrators. While my husband is at work, I will sometimes set up clues for him to... show more My 8 year old son is absolutely obsessed with his grandfather who is a retired sheriff. Recently, we’ve given him a little uniform, badge and a pair of handcuffs. He’s been going around the house solving “crimes” and arresting the perpetrators. While my husband is at work, I will sometimes set up clues for him to solve throughout the day. When he’s done solving the clues, he can finally arrest the criminal (me). Usually, that just means I get cuffed for a few minutes before he lets me out.

For his upcoming birthday, I was thinking it could be fun to turn his closet into a little “prison” cell where he could take me after the arrest. He’s been doing really well in school, and his birthday is in a week, so I was hoping to surprise him. I’m not incredibly crafty, but I’m looking for something he would get excited about. Any ideas on how to pull this off?