Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 months ago

Thoughts on same-sex relationships?

I always had great same-sex relationships when I was young. I could bring a different girl home every night and my room mates never complained. Then when I moved in with my girlfriend, she had a fit whenever I brought home a new girl. Go figure.

As long as its between two consenting adults, rock on.

When you find people who are truly in love you should not judge them based on sexuality, race, religion, or anything. If true love in any form bothers you then you need to grow up and move on, other people's lives should never be integrated into your own. "Oh but i saw a gay couple kissing, and it offended me" That is so stupid, you should be happy that somebody found that person who will always love them. Would you get offended if a straight couple kissed? The love is the same, its just the appearance that changes and that should never over rule something so sacred as love. I believe that people should try to be more accepting of each other, and if you do not have the emotional maturity to do so, then you shouldn't have a say in what kinds of relationships should be acceptable in society.

Yucky, nasty, eww, gross

Source(s): Ass

No wonder gays die of HIV/AIDS. They deserve gonorrhea, STDs and other sicknesses because deep inside they know they're wrong. God did not put certain body parts on you men to have someone insert things; its a exit only, the rear-end is mean't for releasing and not receiving.

How about the lesbians? Women should stop wasting carrots, banana, cucumber and worshiping a dildo; the fact is, nature says societies are built by male and female! Same sex relationships are an abomination.

• nope6 months agoReport

You my friend are the abomination. If you think that we should love based on our genitalia and not on an actual love connection, then you can go rot in hell for all I care. might want to bring a jacket my fellow gays say its cold down there. I hope choke on a d**k or suffocate in a p***y... B***h

Yucky

If you ask me your on a suicide mission.

it is a choice and one that does not concern of others who or how you have sex and other should not be forced to be part of or pay for provide for...... You have no idea how I have sex... how does that effect you

if I made the government force you to watch,, that would be wrong

and how many man women coupe have room mate on relationships sex went away decades after marriage you do not know and it is not your business

stop asking for special privileges and permission they are the same thing

• Xenophilius6 months agoReport

ok............. cuz that makes complete sense. Oh yeah, i remember clearly the day that God came up to me and asked, hey you wanna be gay?

Mind your own buisness!

None of my business. A line from a movie is very apt. Whatever floats your boat.