I came across an indie band and I liked their music but I can’t remember their name!?

I remember two of their music videos. (But for some reason I can’t remember the lyrics or the song names) The videos are kind of spoofy. There’s one guy with really bright blonde hair that’s in a mullet-type style and a guy with brown hair. In one music video the blonde guy is singing karaoke in a bar. In the... show more I remember two of their music videos. (But for some reason I can’t remember the lyrics or the song names) The videos are kind of spoofy. There’s one guy with really bright blonde hair that’s in a mullet-type style and a guy with brown hair. In one music video the blonde guy is singing karaoke in a bar. In the other music video he’s recording his friend in the bathtub with a camcorder. I think at one point there is also a giant snake in the video.
0