Quoting a job you just started?

I am trying to quit a job I just started, but I dont want to leave on bad term. I am currently working 2 jobs, and though my 1st job I was giving a summer job that would be amazing for me. . Its a day care job that I can bring my child too for free! If I keep my other job I will have to be a lot of travel back and... show more I am trying to quit a job I just started, but I dont want to leave on bad term. I am currently working 2 jobs, and though my 1st job I was giving a summer job that would be amazing for me. .
Its a day care job that I can bring my child too for free! If I keep my other job I will have to be a lot of travel back and forth due to me needing child care, (20+miles per day) and I don't get paid much at all. It won't be worth the $$.
All my money would go gas, and childcare

I decided once fall clases start to go for my CNA, and classes will be right down the street from where I'm moving