Is a 14 years old too young for a 18 years old guy?

I am not saying that I want to sleep with him or whatever, I just wanna get engaged, be like best friends, and when we'll be like, 20 or something we can get married. I love him so much but he treats me coldly and like I was a child, takes heavy boxes from my arms without asking, saying 'if we wait for the... show more I am not saying that I want to sleep with him or whatever, I just wanna get engaged, be like best friends, and when we'll be like, 20 or something we can get married. I love him so much but he treats me coldly and like I was a child, takes heavy boxes from my arms without asking, saying 'if we wait for the little girl we'll end the work tomorrow', cuts an apple and hands me a piece of it and when I refuse he says 'better off for me' and eats it. Once I asked him if I could see his cds and he let me. When I went to see the rock music cds and said I know this song and started singing, he said, little girls are not supposed to hear these kind of songs. Please cut it out singing it. But when I fainted and he saw me on the ground he was worried and took care of me, went to buy water and stood by me until my mom came and scolded me for skipping lunch (I just did it cause I forgot the money at home and was out the whole day)These are the only interactions we've had so far. I dont knkw if he cares about me or just sees me as a pain in the ***. Why does he underlines everytime that I am little? Why does he stare at me sometimes and then looks away? Why is he so kind sometimes and then turns cold?
11 answers 11