Similer to Warsteiner Oktoberfest beer (First beer/alcoholic drink I ever liked)?

My dad ended up getting the Warsteiner Oktoberfest beer while we were at a German restaurant. I tried it as I usually do and for the first time ever, I really enjoyed it. I have only tried a few beers here and there and I have usually hated them all. The German restaurant imports them and I have had my own twice... show more My dad ended up getting the Warsteiner Oktoberfest beer while we were at a German restaurant. I tried it as I usually do and for the first time ever, I really enjoyed it. I have only tried a few beers here and there and I have usually hated them all. The German restaurant imports them and I have had my own twice but everywhere else is sold out as I assume it's only sold during October. I really want to find something like it, I enjoyed it more than a little bit.

Tl;dr
Can anyone recommend me a drink similar to Warsteiner Oktoberfest beer?

Thanks!
Update: Well, I was wrong, I just found a location that carries it (see, I know nothing about beer). Still would like to try similar beers though.
1 answer 1