Do you think it's right for a teacher to tell their students to starve, because they were sensitive to the food?

I had this happened to me when I was in middle school. I'm not allergic but if I eat pasta, I feel like I'm going to puke, because it upset my stomach and I asked if I could eat more of something else like the salads (as I don't eat much), so my teacher told me I should starve, because she/he thought it... show more I had this happened to me when I was in middle school. I'm not allergic but if I eat pasta, I feel like I'm going to puke, because it upset my stomach and I asked if I could eat more of something else like the salads (as I don't eat much), so my teacher told me I should starve, because she/he thought it was unfair for the other students.

Seriously, are teachers suppose to behave like this?

Student: I feel sick eating that, are there any alternatives? (i.e eating more salads)

Teacher: No, if you don't like the food, you should starve! (because it's unfair for the rest of the students).
Update: I'm from North europe and my teacher DID tell me to starve. It was not a cafeteria, it was camping (and teachers were in charge) where it happened. I was too young to bothered by it but as I got older, I still thinking back about it. One time a teacher even pushed me into a toilet because I was too... show more I'm from North europe and my teacher DID tell me to starve. It was not a cafeteria, it was camping (and teachers were in charge) where it happened.

I was too young to bothered by it but as I got older, I still thinking back about it. One time a teacher even pushed me into a toilet because I was too "problematic" for them. My parents were annoyed but didn't do anything about it.