Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 6 months ago

do you wear makeup or go all natural ?

Mostly natural unless I have an event

Usually natural

I really only wear makeup if I’m going out to a bar, club, party, concert, festival, event, special occasion, vacation, etc., sometimes I even wear it out to dinner but I don’t wear it daily.

I don’t like putting it on (it feels like a chore) and wearing it but I like the way it looks. I have really sensitive and itchy eyes so I always want to itch them when I wear eye makeup.

My family always bothers me about it if I don’t wear makeup and it’s really annoying.

Mostly natural

Both .

During job interviews , I use natural or

light makeup & other days I use bright

colors .

I prefer wearing make up because I feel confident with it. But not too much, just darken my brows, lighten my under eyes and lip tint.

I don't wear makeup because I'm a guy.

• Ronda

I wear makeup, a minimum, eyebrows, mascara and lipstick.

It depends on what I'm doing in a day or if i even feel like putting it on.

It kind of depends. If I’m going to an event, I usually wear some brown eyeshadow in the crease, bb cream and cc cream, eyeliner on my waterline, mascara, blush and some highlight with a lip tint. On a regular day, I don’t wear makeup and I’ve recently stopped. If I really need to, I would put a touch of powder and blush and some lip tint

ive never worn rnakeup in rny life, wondered if thats why guys wont ask rne out

• Mary6 months agoReport

No! Be proud and confident if who you are. You rock!