Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 months ago

is she gross without makeup?

• Joe

No not gross, but she looks like she has a real bad attitude. If you ever grow up and grow a brain and sex organs, you could date her. A girl with a bad attitude and an idiot would make babies, and they would grow up to be working at Walmart or McDonalds before long. They would find similar creepy people to hang with and pair up and make more babies, and the world would continue to spiral into oblivion. Do everyone a favor and just keep wasting your time with this stupid stuff and don't even think about girls. You'll never get one.

I can't say for sure. The lighting in the room is bad, the photo definition is also bad and you're kinda making a silly face or whatever. But, all that aside, you look good. I wish I looked as good as you without makeup ❤️

• Elana

I think she's lovely.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder. makeup isn't everything, either; at the end of the day, you still are what you look like underneath it. i don't think she's gross.

• Zirp

Nope. Too young to vote though

• .

Average looking. Not gross.

no

she is OK I would say she is attractive

I prefer women with freckles

Yea and a bathroom pic doesn't make it look any better.

screw, go away!!