Can I return a product from Home Depot that was on clearance for full price now?

So I bought a nail gun from Home Depot earlier this week with the intention of reselling. It was normally listed at 100, and dropped down to 25 when I bought it. I listed it on some online sites for 55. I’ve had some people message me about it, but no one has bit yet. I went back to Home Depot today, and saw that... show more So I bought a nail gun from Home Depot earlier this week with the intention of reselling. It was normally listed at 100, and dropped down to 25 when I bought it. I listed it on some online sites for 55. I’ve had some people message me about it, but no one has bit yet.

I went back to Home Depot today, and saw that the price is back to 100. If I returned it now, would I get 100 in store credit or just 25?