Gerik asked in Social SciencePsychology · 7 months ago

What do you people think when someone is intentionally blocking you off from a group conversation by positioning bodies as barriers?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

They are control freaks power hungry types who probably don't have much to contribute themselves.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Either they are talking about you or they feel what they are talking about is none of your business.

• 7 months ago

this sounds like the "security detail" is protecting someone from the crowd.

even friendly crowds can have malcontents.

even friendly crowds can over-power someone by their very weight.

perhaps, it is you, who is the threat.

do a "reality-check".

• Gerik7 months agoReport

Im a threat to the sociopath. Got it.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Depends on where it's happening and why. Work? School? Do these folks have a legitimate reason to hold a vendetta against you? Are they just bullies who want to make you feel bad? If the former is the case, I would approach them on the matter and ask them directly if you offended them in any way and then apologize if necessary. If it's more the latter, they might just be immature and don't deem you "good enough" for their so-called little high clique hierarchy. I would then just say screw them and move on to a another group. Even though it's rude, the reality is, they have no obligation to include you in the conversation. They might not know you well enough. People like this usually don't have durable friendships though, they often aren't there for each other long-term and it's ironically you they end up turning to for help so I don't think you're missing out on anything.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

I know they are rude.

• 7 months ago

I feel like kicking the back of their legs

• 7 months ago

Wow yeah my grandmother does this with me and my mom and pretty much anyone because she can't multitask so it's like she's trying to say I can't focus on everyone at once.

• 7 months ago

i think its rude

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I think they are rude and obnoxious. I just wait until they are not around and then talk to the group.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.