Jim2
Lv 7
Jim2 asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 7 months ago

So "Trump vows to uncover Russia probe roots with declassification call: ‘We’re exposing everything’" Is this motivated by revenge, or is ..?

..it a good and useful thing to do, that will benefit the American people?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-vows-to-unc...

Update:

Too bad Trump hasn't been transparent about his own stuff.. Just one example would be the Trump tower Meeting. Another would be the Stormy Daniels relationship.

Update 2:

Not sure why some Trump fanatic (I assume) moved this to Rodents. I give people a choice, and don't express an opinion. Oh well this is Yahoo Politics. Guess I should be used to it by now.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Dale, vesting a nation's intelligence against hostile foreign governments into the duplicitous one person, AG Barr, who has planted his own relatives in key cover-up positions described below, is not sane and poses a very clear and present danger to our nation's safety and sovereignty.

Jim2: The impulsive, defensive, panicked temper tantrum move by career mobbed-up criminal sociopath Trump undermines us as a world leader nation, and definitely poses a danger to our nation if one person with a criminally partisan intent, such has Trump's "Roy Cohn" (mob lawyer) pick for AG William Barr, has the power to interfere with and override classification policies of our 17-agency intelligence community, thus putting people's covert operations, identities, and techniques at risk.

New York-born William Barr is supposed to be serving the American people in the position of Attorney General, not serving Donald Trump. This is supposed to be our nation's top LAW ENFORCEMENT official, not a stooge toady for a corrupt and corrupting lifts-wearing incompetent Russian puppet who has been mobbed up since boyhood, inheriting the organized crime connections from his slumlord KKK-member rather Fred (who died of Alzheimer's in 1991). Runs in the family?

Trump just might have his "exploding cigar" attack on our nation's investigative teams set his own empire on fire, since the man Trump took on as a "senior business partner" in 2001 ("The Making of Donald Trump" by David Cay Johnston) is Felix Sater, the Russian-born son of the Russian MAFIA crime boss operating in the United States---an FBI informant as of 1991 when Sater was caught by the FBI doing a "pump and dump" $40M stock fraud scheme to make new inroads into Wall Street for La Cosa Nostra (Russian MAFIA) crime families. Was felon Sater still informing for the FBI in 2001 when he showed up at Trump Tower in NYC as the CEO of a criminal Russian-owned BAYROCK GROUP real estate development agency and PARTNERED with Donald Trump's Trump Organization? Maybe the authorization for "declassification" abuse-of-power Trump gave to his latest traitor-toady AG Barr will expose all of Trump's RUSSIAN MAFIA LAND DEALS, including the Sater-Trump Upper Manhattan money-laundering (through PREVEZON HOLDING, also Russian-owned) high-end real estate deal, Trump SoHo. The attorney for Denis Katsyv, the PREVEZON HOLDING owner, by the way, is the same Kremlin attorney involved with the secret June 9, 2016 Trump Tower meeting cited by the questioner: Natalia Veselnitskaya. There were two male military Russian spies also in that meeting, and PREVEZON HOLDING is the money-launding, tax thefts, and tax fraud company uncovered by forensics economist SERGEI MAGNITSKY and for which Magnitsky was murdered on Putin's orders in a Moscow prison cell by the very oligarchs his investigations exposed.

Can we, the American people, trust Attorney Barr to act on our behalf and not Trump's? Ask the three Barr relatives from the Justice Department Barr now heads: MARY DALY, Barr's daughter and former point person for the 2017-created Opioid Crisis study operating out of Rod Rosenstein's office at Justice: transferred in February as Daddy Barr was sworn in over to TREASURY, where daughter DALY now works (suspiciously) with the FINANCIAL CRIMES ENFORCEMENT NETWORK (FinCEN), just in time for the multiple investigations of financial crimes committed by Trump Foundation, Trump Organization, Jared and Ivanka, Kushner Company (Ward, 2019: Kushner, Inc.: Greed. Ambition. Corruption."), Don Jr. and Eric, and Trump himself. COVER-UP?

How about AG Barr's two sons-in-law: MICHAEL DALY, Mary's husband, who is with the National Security at Justice (interference set-up?), and the most suspicious of the three, TYLER MCGAUGHEY, husband of Barr's youngest daughter Meg, who was a U.S. Attorney for VA's Eastern District until his daddy-in-law became his new boss, then McGaughey transferred over to...guess where? the WHITE HOUSE! AG's son-in-law Tyler McGaughey is now working in the White House COUNSELS Office! Something definitely smells very rotten in Trump land!

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

The commie swamp crooks will be exposed.

• 7 months ago

Maybe revenge. I believe the American people will be rattled to their core by the corruption and evil that played a role in the attempt to make Hillary Clinton president of the USA. We will never be the same.

• Jerome
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

I bet he doesn't declassify his interpreter notes of him and Putin alone.

Forget about the benefit of the American people part.

This is the "if I go down, I am taking everyone with me" moment. Lol

Crooks are all the same when that judgement day comes.

Glad I stayed a mental crook.

Stealing knowledge only.

• Jim2
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

Lol. I will bet he doesn't declassify the interpreter's notes!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

This is just more temper tantrum.

• Why is Trump so eager to uncover the Russia probe but so unwilling to show us his tax returns?

Because that's where the real dirt is

• Dale
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

It is called transparency.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.