Are you expecting any surprises with President Trump declassifying everything? Will the American voter be shocked at the treasonous actions.?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Best Answer

The democratic corruption has already begun to be exposed starting worth the Obama law team. This is the big cliff hanger to all of the Mueller madness and accusations from corrupt democrats since Trump began his term.

The democrats have been in bed with Russia for years starting with the Clintons.

It's going to be the biggest most epic story of history when it's finished. I'm glad the racist and violent liberal democrats are finally getting exposed. It's appalling.

• 6 months ago

There had BETTER BE some surprises---or else why's Trump having this Dog & Pony Show There had better be something more than a few generic phrases between lovers in a handful of emails that can be interpreted in a number of benign ways. Please tell me Trump's not destroying the reputation of the FBI over something stupid like that...

• ricky
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

They won’t admit anything no matter what you find

• 6 months ago

no treason trump commits would surprise me

• Never Polled
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

Then you must be surprised that there is no evidence that has been determined to be creditable.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

I don't pay much attention to those whom need it. Money speaks volumes and the puppet is always paid like a blocked drain on strings.

Especially in dreams.

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I'm not expecting any surprises. Further, I don't blame anyone for investigation a Russian connection. There was plenty of reason for it. Even if Trump was spied on, I don't blame anyone for that. Again, there was plenty of reason for that too.

• Never Polled
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

SO you are in support of the declassifying and Barr investigating who and what evidence was provided that lead to the illegal wire tapping and spying on the Trump campaign. And you claim to know there was plenty of reason for it.....we shall see.

• David
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I'm totally in favor of transparency.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

First you say it’s treason to not release classified now it’s treason to release classified.

Make up your mind

• Never Polled
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

I believe there will be treasonous behavior and actions exposed. I believe the DNC, Comey, John McCain, Obama, Hillary, and many more deep state player will be exposed to the public.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.