How can I add Unlicensed barbering/entrepreneurial experience to a resume?

So I just graduated college with a Marketing degree. During my years at college, I used to cut hair at my apartment.. Like a lot. The only problem is that I was not licensed so this practice technically isnt legal in many states. Nonetheless, I was able to build a "brand" with a unique name and grew my... show more So I just graduated college with a Marketing degree. During my years at college, I used to cut hair at my apartment.. Like a lot. The only problem is that I was not licensed so this practice technically isnt legal in many states.

Nonetheless, I was able to build a "brand" with a unique name and grew my clientele based pretty tremendously over the years. This was primarily through word of mouth and self promotion on an Instagram page I had created just for my barbering work.

I would love to add this to a resume to somehow show that I was able to promote my "brand" and achieved growth in my "business," especially since I lack the experience of internships n what not, so my resume looks pretty dry. So does anyone have any suggestions of ways I could do this?? I appreciate any ideas or suggestions!