Really odd situation blackballed?

I likely should have went to a lawyer about this but i have never experienced anything like this prior. I moved to a new city in 2017. I took a job at a leasing agency for an apartment complex. I soon realized just how bad this apartment complex was. The 3 individuals running the complex were all 22 to 24 years... show more I likely should have went to a lawyer about this but i have never experienced anything like this prior.

I moved to a new city in 2017. I took a job at a leasing agency for an apartment complex. I soon realized just how bad this apartment complex was. The 3 individuals running the complex were all 22 to 24 years old. They were sleeping with residents, drinking on the roof, paying people off to sign leases it was bad. My one manager tried to seduce me and when I told him I was married I was fired soon after. Their excuse was I appeared too stressed out. The apartment complex was shut down a few months after I was fired.
Since then, I’ve been unable to find any type of work in the area. I’ve been unemployed for almost 2 years now. Even after omitting working for this dump of a place I still can’t find work. SOMEHOW the 3 managers who worked for that property are now working for 3 other apartment complexes in the area.
My husband is starting to think that I’ve possibly been blackballed from working where we live. I’ve had stable work in the past. This is the longest I’ve ever been unemployed. I even applied to work at a bank out of desperation and they were going yo hire me then all of a sudden called me to tell me they could only offer me 4 hours per week and it just wasn’t going to work out! I’m not sure what’s going on or what to do! Any advice? Thanks