What do you do when you love someone deeply but its not a relationship you wanted at this time?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years. Hes a great guy, he loves me and takes care of me like no one in my life has. The problem Is that he sees me as the one he wants to spend his life with and I m kinda hesitant about that thought. I never wanted to settle down this early in my life, I m 22 hes 24.... show more Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years. Hes a great guy, he loves me and takes care of me like no one in my life has. The problem Is that he sees me as the one he wants to spend his life with and I m kinda hesitant about that thought.
I never wanted to settle down this early in my life, I m 22 hes 24. I also didn t plan on meeting someone so great. I m having trouble deciding what it is I want. We are o a break now so that i can figure this out. I dont just want to stay with one person forever but I also dont want to let go of one of the greatest people in my life.
Do you guys have any advice?