Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 7 months ago

Now May and Cable have stepped down as leaders, will Corbyn do the same? A clean sweep, good for everyone, especially labour voters?

Update:

Or will he cling on.....and on....until flushed away?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

That tw3t has forgotten how many people he's promised free money to if he gets elected. The WHOLE EFFING country! Where's he gonna get it from? There'd be a re-run of the 70s when the big stars fled to America so his job'd be to fill the tax hole.

Anyone who votes for him is stark raving bonkers.

• 6 months ago

He should never have been made Labour leader, he is an embarrassment and has set Labour back years and I have been a Labour supporter my entire adult life but I could never vote for them with this clown in charge.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Wannabe communist dictators like Corbyn are rarely removed by peaceful means.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

No it will need a bomb to shift that weasel.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

It's precisely because Corbyn is the opposite of the GREED neo liberalism hoard it all mob, that he is pilloried by the champions of war, GREED, and NO social JUSTICE!

Voters don't need Tory Blair' worthless self serving career politicians sell out neo liberalism mob! They should have QUIT to join their Tory BRETHREN espousing GREED, GREED, GREED!

May and Cable - Those two spineless weasels should have QUIT years ago!

Corbyn why should he quit?

T Mays old man made oodles from bombing! Letting the taxpayers foot the bills just like inept Tory Blair, and Cameron!

Spineless Cable couldn't ingratiate himself fast enough! He was voted in NOT to represent the worthless overpaid Tory voter! Highly unappetizing his wholesale embrace of his winter allowance, when he was hardly paid a pittance!

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

What! Corbyn is the best thing thats ever happened to British politics, he's already seen off 2 Tory peados and he'll see off the next

• 7 months ago

I can't see Corbyn giving up any time soon but the country does deserve a pro-EU, pro-referendum Labour leader to provide a clear alternative to the Tories in a general election.

• 7 months ago

No.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.