Where should I go to experience good climate?

By good climate I mean - mild summers and just cool winters. Rainfall is neither high nor very low. I live in a shithole country India, where I am from. Here, it's too damn hot around 106-109 degrees fahrenheit (41-43 degree celsius) that I hate to step out of my house. I feel like hellhole here. I can't... show more By good climate I mean - mild summers and just cool winters. Rainfall is neither high nor very low.

I live in a shithole country India, where I am from. Here, it's too damn hot around 106-109 degrees fahrenheit (41-43 degree celsius) that I hate to step out of my house. I feel like hellhole here. I can't tolerate it. Also, it rains only in July to September. Rarely, it rains in off-season (non-monsoon period). The heat is so disturbing that I can't even sleep comfortably. You know it sucks to be sweating profusely.

Any country/city you can suggest me where I can experience good and pleasant climate as I feel very bad to be born in India.