I cancelled health insurance with my employer due to a life event. My employer has been deducting health and dental premiums. Help!?

I have been reimbursed 3 times now but they continue to deduct it even after 3 calls with HR and finally a payroll specialist. This is Target, mind you, with thousands of employees! What can I do to fix this?

• Flower

It may be that you cannot cancel until their open enrollment period if you are still working there. Try talking to HR in person. What does your supervisor say? Write a letter to the corporate office. Get creative.

• car253

Call the insurance company and let them know you cancelled.

• A Hunch

She works at Target. Target controls this not the insurance company.

You can notify your bank. I would send a certified letter to your employer demanding that this cease though...

Send a certified letter with return receipt to let them know they need to stop deducting this.

Yes...e-mail is fine. CC a boss or somebody, but understand things happen in big companies and people take offense to certified letters.

Put your request in writing.

Remember there are worst things in the world that could happen.

talk to the people where youre getting your insurance frorn