Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 7 months ago

ive been seeing articles and hearing about how a lot of these leftist crazies think that men need to get over?

Update:

not being sexually attracted to tranns people..meaning men who act like women etc.. one quote said that we meed too accept that she has a penis and its no big deal. its part off her body. wtf. thats absurd and I,mpossibel for a straight man who likes women to want to have sex with a tranny. also how come nobody is telling straight women they need top be attracted to woken who transition to men?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I think its a combination if sexism..agaisnt men, and the insatiability of the left. they are never happy. its not enough that you accept trains women as a w=a straight man, or even or kind to them, call them by whatever made up pro noun they demand, but now you have to want to blow them too.

• 7 months ago

Let me guess: Nobody ever told you that you need to be attracted to anyone. Someone told you not to hate people that are different and to you "not hating" means you have to marry them. Silly screwed up conservative imbeciles don't know there is a middle ground between lusting after a person and hating a person. But these are people that appoint rapists and child predators to write their laws.

• Shoenice
      Lv 5
      7 months agoReport

Wow, you are in the bizarro world of liberalism.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

Yeah, what's the question?

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Get over being sex craved. That leads to abortions. This is true.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Get over what?

• 7 months ago

What is the question?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.