Ive been seeing articles and hearing about how a lot of these leftist crazies think that men need to get over?

Update: not being sexually attracted to tranns people..meaning men who act like women etc.. one quote said that we meed too accept that she has a penis and its no big deal. its part off her body. wtf. thats absurd and I,mpossibel for a straight man who likes women to want to have sex with a tranny. also how come nobody is... show more not being sexually attracted to tranns people..meaning men who act like women etc.. one quote said that we meed too accept that she has a penis and its no big deal. its part off her body. wtf. thats absurd and I,mpossibel for a straight man who likes women to want to have sex with a tranny. also how come nobody is telling straight women they need top be attracted to woken who transition to men?