Are there sharks at Myrtle Beach ?

We're going on a trip to Myrtle Beach this summer my wife is terrified of sharks also her veins are horrible it takes doctors a million times to poke her with an IV if she got bit by a shark she definitely bleed out which scares her. She just watched a show about sharks where somewhere else had no reason to be... show more We're going on a trip to Myrtle Beach this summer my wife is terrified of sharks also her veins are horrible it takes doctors a million times to poke her with an IV if she got bit by a shark she definitely bleed out which scares her. She just watched a show about sharks where somewhere else had no reason to be scared for sharks until there was one victim who was attacked which was the first ever attack so now she's terrified. We haven't been to Myrtle Beach in years I know that there could be sharks but has there ever been a shark attack at Myrtle Beach ?
Update: We went to Oak Island North Carolina a few years ago for my son's graduation my wife was terrified of getting in the water then a year after were there they had several shark attacks.