Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 7 months ago

my boyfriend gets mad when I am on my period so I am scared to go visit him this weekend. Do all boyfriends act this way?

Update:

I am very active during my period even if I have cramps and this comment was nothing to do with my mood but more about the sex. Sorry I didn't clarify that.

40 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

No. Just thoughtless ones who really don't love you as a person. They just want that thang.

• 7 months ago

Any man who gets upset that his lover is menstruating is giving off a HUGE warning sign about what to expect in the future, should she stay with him that long.

A woman has NO, as in ZERO control over the natural body functions she has in the course of a month. It is totally a red flag that he gest mad when his lover has her period. He is one selfish sonofabitch.

I do not care how much you love him, any an who would get mad at you because he cannot or does not want to have sex while you have your period is a self absorbed narcissist.

If you wipe the stardust out of your eyes, and really think about it, you will clearly see other signs that your boyfriend there is an assaholic. I would not have anything to do with that selfish and inconsiderate person. Maybe you are into receiving a certain amount of abuse, but I would not put up with him for another month. No way.

NOOOOOO, it is not normal for a guy to get mad at you when you have your period.

• e9601:
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

Not normal at all. Sounds like he's only with you for sex. Dump that loser now.

• 7 months ago

When I first read your question, I figured that maybe this was just about your boyfriend not being able to **** you on your period. But then I thought that maybe you -- like a lot of women on their periods -- are bitchy and unpleasant to be around during that time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Orla C
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

No, they most certainly do not.

Don't go visiting him every again. In fact, just get another boyfriend. If this first guy you're with now complains, tell him you're sick of HIM always behaving like HE'S having a period, and hang up. Life is too short to put up with that kind of partner.

• Me
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

DTMFA!

If your boyfriend can not handle a natural part of being a woman without getting angry, you need to let him go. Seriously, why are you wasting your time with someone so selfish and immature?

• 7 months ago

Does he just want sex. Break up with him. This is emotional abuse.

• 7 months ago

Tell your boyfriend that James Dean died along time ago. And everything isn't about him. You shouldn't be scared of anything and you shouldn't be going overboard with pleasing him. My God! Stop cringing in fear. Make him be afraid of pissing you off. You are just experiencing how much he cares about you. Not at all. He just gets mad when he can't get any? If that is the case then its time for you to grow up as much as for him to. If you think that all there is to a relationship is to have a selfish boyfriend that you jump to please and fear the time when he gets mad and doesn't get any, then you are bound for living a lonely, abusive life always asking yourself, "Why didn't I just dump this *******?"

• 7 months ago

i hope not, rnaybe you shouldnt go out with hirn, you never know what he'll get rnad about

• drip
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

No. This is not normal This is ridiculous that he would act this way.

How old is he? Sounds very immature.

And any time you feel scared of your boyfriend, that is the time to dump him ASAP and move on

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.