Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicSinging · 7 months ago

When i sing my heart will go on I sound really bad? What is the problem here?

I entered a beauty pageant and my friend told me I should sing my heart will go on for the talent part and I lost big time because I sounded like crap in the talent part.

I chose the song because it was supposed to be a really easy song.that didn't have a fast tempo but I ran out of steam at the end of long phrases and as such the pitch went all wonky as I had to strain to keep the pitch as i was all out of breath.

I the got out of timing with my backing track and such I sounded really terrible because of this and the power phrases toward the end of the song when I had to belt out more volume were really strained and hurt to sing and someone said I was more yelling on those phrases and sounded awful?

How could I improve my singing? What should I do? Is my heart will go on an easy song? Any easier songs that would get me to win a future pageant?

Favorite Answer

Take singing lessons. it may be that you're not a singer. A voice teacher can test your voice and let you know if you should pursue singing lessons.

who cares?

• Rai

you just write next time