Are there any members of your household inflicted with parts of their anatomy missing?
- Delete, Rewind.XLv 78 months agoFavorite Answer
My cat doesn't have his testicles.
- Iggy RockoLv 78 months ago
- busterwasmycatLv 78 months ago
well, my dad is dead, which I suppose is the most extreme affliction of lost body body parts possible. His body was no longer functional although his brain was still working. Not fun to watch a person's body fail on them.
- 8 months ago
My dad had a diabetic below knee leg amputation but why is this in mathematics category!
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- az_lenderLv 78 months ago
After 50 years of wearing pierced earrings, the bottom of my left earlobe split a few years ago. I had it sewn up so that I could resume wearing earrings for pierced ears. This winter it split again. I switched from wearing earrings to wearing bandannas.
- Anonymous8 months ago
And no, but my uncle put his thumb through a router (carpentry) a few years ago and lost the top.