Jerome
Lv 6
Jerome asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

How can we take some of the religious influences out of politics?

Are atheists centers tax exempt? Zen schools? How can I turn these into a religion to gain some religious exemptions and political power?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Encourage Satanists to openly run in elections and see how fast Christians want religion out of politics.

The funny thing is, Satanists make far more sense than Christians.

• BMCR
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

And Jerome, how well do you know Judaism that you can judge it as a cult?

• BMCR
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I'm not sure I understand the correlation between a religious tax exemption and influence in politics.

Also, what exactly is wrong with a "religious influence" over politics (however that is defined) when contrasted with other influences that are not religious?

• 7 months ago

Well... let's see. Pelosi is praying for Trump so, as of now, the Democrats are injecting religion into politics.

• 7 months ago

Where are these "atheists centers" and Zen schools" about which you babble so ignorantly? So long as there are people willing to follow the teachings of their religion, religion will have a place in politics.

• Jerome
      Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

Is this discriminatory with people who don't practice religion but pay taxes and vote to have laws CREATED. Lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Why is it the state can have influence upon religion but religion can't have have an influence upon religion?

Atheist dictatorship.

• 7 months agoReport

That's not religion.

• 7 months ago

My!what things!it,s good but not enough, cause first there,s a world.

• 7 months ago

Religion is politics.... Religion and politics have been one entity since Day One. The Christian religion is from 4th Century Roman political theater.

• Jerome
      Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

"We are always MAKING history"

Creationists

• Lena
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

How can we ? Go through the label "religion" does not seem to me the right direction to take. Make a national campaign, count our strengths and agree together to build a structure organized as a lobby, like the others. The problem is that we are scattered, drowned in the mass.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.