Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 7 months ago

Why do Leo people complains against everybody? What's Leo problem?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

they are the kings ... They like to criticize everyone and everything. They are arrogant no matter how you see them. But, they are a bit narcissistic and they are the jealous type they don't like anyone to take the attention from them.

• 7 months ago

Because they love to complain, loudly! I mean, Leo is the sign that has the most biggest personalities in the entire zodiac. They cry louder than other signs, they laugh louder than other signs, etc. They love to scream at others for their mistakes and never realize what they've done wrong. They complain against everyone because they must feel good about themselves. Remember, fire signs are the most arrogant signs out of all elements in the zodiac. Unlike earth signs, fire signs don't see the good traits of other people. They love to spend money on expensive items in order to look good and stylish in themselves. They can be extremely aggressive, especially Aries. They love to fight and yell with just everyone around them. Haven't you ever heard that Sagittarius is the best sign at playing sports? I mean, just take a look at the famous sport players, most of them are fire signs, and most of them are Sagittarians, the rest of them are Arians and Leos. They must release their strong energies into something they have to do every single day in their routines. But sometimes Leo can be good. I mean, they can be very protective of their loved ones. They love to protect Libras since Leo supports Libra.

• Sagery
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

Like they are lions, and always on the prowl. But you can hunt them to cover your floor, you know.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Because you can never please a narcissist.

Source(s): *I am pleased with you, My child" God.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Complains against everybodys??

Can I get an ebonics translator

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Lmao...

That’s all I gotta say. They must hate themselves? Idk. If they don’t they should! I sure do. I mean them. I hate them. I hate them with a burning passion. I hate the with every fiber of my being. It’s my passion in life. To hate haters. It gets me out of bed in the morning.

• Janet
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Most Leo's don't.

You are talking about their Sun's sign .. just a small part of the total astrological picture for an individual.

IF their Sun interacts badly with any of the other 9 planets, they tend to express the negative side of Leo.

IF their Sun interacts harmoniously with other planets in their chart, they express the positive, kind and generous side of Leo.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Cause Leo is the most arrogant zodiac sign

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.