Sick/dry throat rom vaping?

Hi everyone, I used what I think is a dab pen last Friday and I burned my throat really badly. I really want to get out of smoking weed and all that again. i haven't smoked since but I think I'm allergic to propylene glycol. Inuse to be a major stoner but stopped cold turkey. I'm 18 years old so it is... show more Hi everyone,
I used what I think is a dab pen last Friday and I burned my throat really badly. I really want to get out of smoking weed and all that again. i haven't smoked since but I think I'm allergic to propylene glycol. Inuse to be a major stoner but stopped cold turkey. I'm 18 years old so it is okay for me to vape in some states. My throat has been super scratchy since. I've only used dab pens 3 or 4 different times but I'm just worried about my longterm health now from my stupid mistake.
0