Why are spoons so bendy?

i'm going insane, okay? listen. i'm not talking about making spoons bend with your mind, not talking about making a spoon LOOK like its bending, NONE! OF THAT! i just want to know why the hell every single spoon i use for anything relating to putting pressure on the spoon (ice cream scooping, whatever else... show more i'm going insane, okay? listen. i'm not talking about making spoons bend with your mind, not talking about making a spoon LOOK like its bending, NONE! OF THAT! i just want to know why the hell every single spoon i use for anything relating to putting pressure on the spoon (ice cream scooping, whatever else requires spoons, etc) BENDS like a piece of soggy soggy spaghetti. is the metal used just really shitty for all of my local spoons? i don't even know where my spoons came from. also before you go and say "oh well maybe you're just very strong idiot!" i'm 14 with arms the same width as 3 iphones (any generation) stacked on top of each other and currently it's 2 am and i just wanna get ice cream out of the box without having to bend my damn spoon back the way it used to be after EVERY. SINGLE. SCOOP. i'm so tired and so angry. i had to make a yahoo account for this because APPARENTLY bending spoons is only related to the matrix and nothing else.

SO TO REITERATE.
why are spoons so bendy
8 answers 8